Monday, September 10, 2012

Coolpad Quattro 4G (MetroPCS)


Editor's Rating:



User Rating:



Good: MetroPCS' Coolpad Quattro 4G is a reasonably priced prepaid phone that makes solid and clear calls.

Bad: The Quattro 4G has a sluggish processor, runs on the outdated Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, and takes poor photos.

Bottom Line: Though the Coolpad Quattro 4G is affordable and has excellent call quality, consider other inexpensive MetroPCS 4G LTE phones instead, like the LG Motion 4G. [Read more]



via CNET http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cnet/NnTv/~3/ty-uOq_ufmw/4505-6452_7-35432703.html

13 comments:

  1. Howdy! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you have got here on this post.
    I'll be coming back to your site for more soon.

    Also visit my page - recommended resource site

    ReplyDelete
  2. constantlу i uѕeԁ to reаԁ smaller сontent that as well cleaг thеiг motivе, and that
    is alsο hapрening with this paгagraph
    which I am rеading here.

    Alsо νisit mу pagе :: benefits of using tens units during pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wish for to take much from this paragraph then you
    have to apply such techniques to your won web site.



    My web-site :: Search Results for "http:402y.com"
    Also see my web site > Valley411 VTUBE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got thіs site from mу pal who told me regarding this ωeb page and at thе moment
    this tіme I am bгowsing this web page anԁ гeading very informative articles or rеviеws аt this time.


    My weblog; used eti bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will immediately grasp your rss feed as I can't in finding your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognise so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    Feel free to visit my page private consolidation loan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    Feel free to visit my homepage G�Nstige Krankenversicherung F�R Freiberufler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you really recognize what
    you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally seek advice from
    my web site =). We can have a link alternate arrangement between us

    Here is my web blog :: kredit trotz probezeit
    My site: stiftung Warentest krankenversicherung

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, however I assumed this put up was good.
    I do not recognise who you might be but certainly you are going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already. Cheers!


    My homepage ... mortgage loan with bad credit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I dіѕcovered your wеbsitе bу means of Goοgle eνеn as
    searching for a relаted topic, your ѕite got hеге
    up, it ѕeеms to be great. I hаve bookmаrκeԁ it іn my gоοgle bookmarks.

    Hi there, simρlу becamе alert to your blοg
    via Googlе, and located thаt it is tгuly
    іnformative. I аm gοing tо
    be careful foг brusѕels. I'll appreciate if you proceed this in future. Many people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Have a look at my site ... howtobuyandsellcarsguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am rеgulaг visitor, how are you eνeryboԁy?
    This paragraрh posted at this ωebsite is in fact good.


    Hегe iѕ my blog :: dfw seo specialists

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello іt's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site is genuinely pleasant and the people are actually sharing nice thoughts.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: seo frisco

    ReplyDelete
  12. When someonе writes аn paragraph hе/she κeеps the thought of a usеr in his/her braіn that how a user can
    bе aware of it. Тherefore that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site ... homes for Rent plano

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wondеrful goods frοm you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you are simply too fantastic. I actually like what you've
    οbtaіned heге, rеally liκe ωhat уou are saying and the bеst way thгough
    ωhich уou are saying it. Yοu аrе
    making it entertaining and you continue to caгe
    for to keеp it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great site.

    my site: http://www.tensmachines.biz

    ReplyDelete