Friday, September 28, 2012

Get LogMeIn Pro and LogMeIn Ignition for $48



LogMeIn Pro offers a wealth of remote-access features.


(Credit: LogMeIn )

Ever wonder how the sausage is made around here? I can't reveal all the tricks of the cheapskate trade, but I do want to shine some light on the "exclusive" deals I occasionally post.


Every so often a developer or vendor approaches me to ask if I'll spotlight one of their products. If it's a killer deal, I'll usually say yes. If it's a product or service I know well and really like, I'll usually say yes.


But sometimes I'll tell the rep or owner outright: This isn't a good deal. And I'll ask them to do better, to sweeten the discount, extend the subscription period, etc.


So it was with LogMeIn. For years, LogMeIn Free has been my preferred remote-access tool. So when a company rep offered me a deal to share on some commercial LogMeIn products, I was tempted -- but ultimately said no. The deal wasn't good enough.


The rep pitched me again a couple months later. Again I said no -- the deal wasn't good enough.


Finally, they came through with a deal I liked: Get one year of LogMeIn Pro and LogMeIn Ignition for Windows for $48. (Alternately, you can do them separately at $39 and $9, respectively.) Normally, that pa... [Read more]



via CNET http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cnet/NnTv/~3/g5A9O4yraNM/


No comments:

Post a Comment